Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Darkness on the Edge of Town

Sidebar on the right has been updated...

I'm almost done with my Shapely Tank. Still no pictures. Darkness sneaks up on me now. I bound off both shoulders and I have a front and a back. Rob helped me pin it up to myself...and by-god I think it may fit! I backstitched one of the shoulders together (my first time). Once again, A Knitter's Companion comes to the rescue. I'm super excited to finish and have to hold off until I can get someone to give me instructions on how to pick up stitches. I'm just no good until I see the tricks in person. Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids.

In other news.

The
Knit Picks website used to have a "find your college, NFL & NHL colors" search option on their site. The Yarn was Superwash from Cascade. It's not there anymore?! It was so fun. As you may be able to tell, this house is a Browns house. Orange and Brown together isn't the prettiest combo...but it is the best.
Rob really wants a football helmet. I think that this pattern looks a bit like the old school leather helmets. I'd like to make it all one color with a few stripes from front to back. Colors? Duh? Brown and Orange! I haven't tried anything with a second color introduced halfway through the row. It's also a bit more complicated because of the shaping in the hat. Any suggestions?

I'm just about done with The Bone People and halfway through A Drink Before the War. It's killing me, all of these half finished projects lying about. I'll hopefully be able to finish at least one of these tomorrow.

Oh, as if I didn't have enough to do - we're having a Halloween Party. Yippy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home